|학과장인사말 학과소개동영상 학과소개 교수소개 연혁 오시는길 Northumbria Univ.
|교과과정 교육목표 Module Descriptor 교과연계도
|학과 소개 교육과정 교과목 개요 대학원 학사
|Electronics Convergence Lab Electro-Mechanical Systems Lab Energy & Nano Technology Research Lab Nanoprobe Laboratory Non-linear Structural Behavior Assessment Lab
|학사일정 MSDE규정 해외연수 프로그램 EPiC졸업요건
|학부 공지사항 대학원 공지사항 뉴스 자료실 각종서식 취업정보 갤러리 Q&A
|동문회 동아리 인스타그램 페이스북 자유게시판 산업체자문단
|Edwards Korea 에서 Electrical Engineer를 모집합니다.
Edwards Korea 에서 Electrical Engineer를 모집합니다.
아래의 내용 참고하시고 관심있는 학생은 MSDE학과 사무실로 문의 바랍니다.
■ Main Responsibilities
- Understand the voltage and power specifications at the location where the equipment is installed.
- Calculate the maximum / minimum capacity of the input power of the equipment
- Determine the load capacity of the equipment and calculate the voltage drop to determine the input
capacity and specification of the protective equipment
- Identify the type of power device used and the allowable capacity of the equipment
- Selecting a power device suitable for the designed power capacity of the equipment
- Designed considering the compatibility between selected power devices and other electrical components
- Selection of electrical components and materials considering installation environment and safety are
reflected in design.
- Arranged considering the space and position of the electric panel / Designed for maintenance
■ Education level
- Bachelor or Master degree in electric / electronics / mechatronics and/or equivalent in a relevant discipline
■ Relevant Previous experience
- Design understanding and application ability of drawing
- Design technology suitable for power capacity
- Technology for selecting power devices suitable for power capacity
- Technology to identify and manage specifications for power devices
- Technology to efficiently place parts on the panel
- Technology to arrange maintenance of panel
- Operational regulations and manuals Compliance ability
- Experience in safety certification like UL, TUV, CE
■ Knowledge areas/Skills
- Fluent verbal and written Korean / English skills
■ Other requirements
- CAD skill : CATIA
- OS skill : Excel, power point, Word
- Test equipment operation experience